Saturday, January 23, 2016

Valentine's Day Dollar Tree Apothecary Jars



YouTube Video


Hi everyone! So Valentine's Day is coming up and I wasn't going to decorate this year for Valentine's Day as I have done before because my family and I are staying at my parent's house until our house is built. But then I saw a post on Pinterest title 30 DIY Valentine Decorations Ideas (Click on title to go to the post) and I got inspired to decorate my moms house for Valentine's Day. One of the ideas I liked was how they filled some Apothecary Jars with Valentine's Day decorations. Since I just recently made my own Apothecary Jars, I thought this would be such a cute Valentine's Day Decor to recreate. If you would like to see the blog post on how to make your own Apothecary Jars click here ---> DIY Dollar Tree Apothecary Jars. I notice that some of the things they used to fill the jars with, I could get at Dollar Tree and I would come up with another way to fill the other jar.






The above pictures show all the Valentine's Day decorations that I purchased at Dollar Tree for this project.


This is one of the Apothecary Jars I made with Dollar Tree items.


I took the hearts off the sticks and put them inside this Apothecary Jar with the shredded papers.


Here is another Apothecary Jar I made.




To fill this one I used the hearts on the string and used one of the sticks from the small hearts to make it stand up in the jar.


This was another Apothecary Jar I made.


To fill this one I just used pink and red rose petals


This is how the Apothecary Jars look on my mom's fireplace. The other Valentine's Day Decor on the fireplace I will share in a future post.

I love how this Valentine's Day decoration came out. Please leave me a comment below on some of your favorite ways to decorate for Valentine's Day.

Don't forget to LIKE, PIN, or SHARE  this post if you liked it or found it helpful.

XOXO
RIA




No comments:

Post a Comment