Sunday, March 16, 2014

St.Patty's Day Pot of Gold Hunt



Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day but I did a  "Pot of Gold" treasure hunt on Saturday for the girls so they could enjoy their St. Patty's Day goodies on the actual day!

I got the girls some little goodies at the Dollar Tree and also shirts to wear for St. Patty's Day. Also because my girl LOVE the Barbie movies I got them the new one that just came out for one of their little treats.

I put the treats in this pot that I have from my Halloween decorations.




I then wrote down some clues on paper and tape them to the back of some glitter Clovers that I found at Dollar Tree.


Here is Ari reading the clue to her sister.





The different clues took them all around the house.


The final clue lead them to the top of the stairs where they found their "Pot Of Gold".


They LOVED all their little goodies and couldn't wait to put them on.


But they where more excited about the new Barbie movie!! LOL



This activity was fun and easy to do with the kiddos and can be done with any theme or holiday.

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to pin, like, or share it. :-)









  


2 comments:

  1. This is too cute...they look so happy!! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Daftar SBOBET Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete