Tuesday, March 15, 2016

DIY Dollar Tree Kitchen Decor


Hello Everyone! I am here today to share with you another "DIY Dollar Tree Decor" project that I made for my kitchen. It is so easy and simple to make but really looks great in the kitchen to decorate the kitchen.



First thing I used to create this "Kitchen Decor" was two of the "DIY Dollar Tree Apothecary Jars" I made which are the two pictured above.



To see the post on my "DIY Dollar Tree Apothecary Jars" click HERE 


To fill the jars I used fake lemons and limes that I bought at Wal-Mart for $1 a piece. Dollar Tree does sell fake lemons and limes too but I liked the ones at Wal-Mart better because they are smaller than the ones at Dollar Tree and fit better in the jars.


Here is how the jars look filled up with the fruit. I LOVE the way they look and I can't wait to put them in my kitchen in my new house. I am so ready  to move into my new house so waiting for it to be done being built is hard LOL. I know I need to be patient though because I want my house to be built right. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful or got some ideas from it of your own. Please leave me a comment below on some of your favorite ways to decorate the kitchen. I love to read or see other peoples decor ideas.

Don't forget to LIKE, PIN, or SHARE this post if you liked it and found it helpful.

XOXO
RIA



10 comments:

  1. Loved these items. Thank you very much for sharing all photos here. I was finding décor inspirations for my wedding and got to this post. I will tie the knot at beachside wedding venues LA and need help regarding wedding décor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you find this post helpful and thank you.

      Delete
  2. You should also spend some time on the lighting in your kitchen. Proper lighting can really bring life to this room. Counter top lights are popular in current kitchen designs.Orange County Sub-Zero

    ReplyDelete
  3. . While it might appear like a testing venture, even a DIY Homeowner with insignificant experience can outline and design their own kitchen with precise estimations and two or three layouts. cabinetapp

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing post I seen on account of offer it. It is genuinely what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such an awesome post. Home Decor Tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. This Site

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work New Kitchens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Dining Sets

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post. The truth is that it is good, I liked it a lot to give a personal touch to your kitchen. But I would not use it to decorate kitchens (cocinas), I would use it to add food since it is made of glass and can be better preserved. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete