Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snowman Puffy Paint

 

Hi everyone! I don't know about you guys but we have been having A LOT of SNOW DAYS here at my house which of course my girls LOVE! School has been out and even though the girls LOVE to play in the SNOW they only play for a certain amount of time because they get cold and want to come back inside and I don't blame them. So to keep them busy I set up this ART ACTIVITY  for the girls that I found on PINTEREST to do to go with all this snow we are having. The cool thing about this SNOWMAN PUFFY PAINT is that the paint puffs up when it dries.


The materials you need are:
  • Shaving Cream
  • Glue
  • Glitter (optional)

To make the paint you just mix equal parts of glue and shaving cream together in a bowl. You can add glitter to the top of the paint to make it SPARKLE but you don't have to do this step.



Whenever I do a painting project with my girls, I give them a large paper bag to paint on because they are big and free from the store. I also gave them some craft items to use to create their SNOWMAN.


Here is one my girl's master piece!!


This paint is easy to set and clean up and my girls enjoyed it. What are you doing to keep your kiddos busy during these SNOW DAYS? Leave me a comment below!

XOXO
RIA

No comments:

Post a Comment