Wednesday, February 17, 2016

DIY Dollar Tree Make up Brush Organizers


Hi everyone! I have another DIY Dollar Tree Organization project to show you guys today and it also has a little "Glam" added to it just like my "DIY Glam Dollar Tree Organization Decor" project that I did and posted before.


To see this post click here


When I was making my "DIY Dollar Tree Apothecary Jars" I used the lid of this jar that I got from Dollar Tree to use for the lids of my Apothecary Jars. The lid on this jar fit perfectly on the vases that I used to make the Apothecary Jars. Of course I was not going to let the jar without the lid go to wasted so I had some ideas in mind for them. One of the ideas was to use the open jars for my make up brushes. 


To see this post click here


I wanted to add some "Glam" to these make up brush organizers. I used the same diamond wrap ribbon on them that I used on my "Glam Organizer Decor".


I used the E6000 glue to glue the diamond wrap onto the jars. Now I have make up brush organizers to match my other "Glam" organizer Apothecary Jars. 


Another idea for using these jars without their lids is by making a Flower arrangement with things from Dollar Tree as well. I made this arrangement for my sister because she likes red.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below some ways that you like to organize your make up brushes or any other ideas you might have for these jars without their lids.

Don't forget to LIKE, PIN, or, SHARE this post if you like it and found it helpful.

XOXO
RIA




No comments:

Post a Comment