Friday, November 22, 2013

Leaf and Acorn Breakfast (Pancake and Sausages)


After I made the "Fall Color Leaf Cookies" I got this idea to do the same thing with pancakes for breakfast. It is so easy to make and the kids will love it!


 All you need is Pancake mix, leaf cookie cutters, food coloring and three squeeze bottles ( I used an old ketchup bottle for my third one because I only had two squeeze bottles but it works the same). Mix your pancake mix and separate them into the three separate bottles. With the food coloring, color the pancake mixes red, orange, and yellow.

                     


Take one color at a time and make a circle and swirls in the pan on top of each color. Then flip and cook your pancakes as normal. 

After all the pancakes are done use your cookie cutters and cut the pancakes into leaf shapes.
That's it!!


I then took breakfast sausages and cut them up to look like little acorns.  



Hope you enjoyed this post. I thought this came out cute! Pin or like this post if you enjoyed it and leave your comments about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment